1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 17:24:38 EST 2013

I agree with that Monte, The map was a fun curiosity I was just there the other day but it is not very useful beyond that. It would be great if there where more choices like leave a message, call etc.

Maybe a Tag feature like what's been going on on YouTube. You know, someone tags you to do a little coding technique or what your favorite function is and you post it, then it's your turn to Tag someone else. It is a very community type concept.

Tom
-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com