Arduino and LiveCode and RadioShack and rambling on

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Thu Feb 21 16:31:17 EST 2013

Hi Bill,
YES, I have ...  :-)

I wrote a simple LiveCode program running on OSX, Win, Linux, iOS and
... KindleFire (the only Android that I have), connecting an Arduino Uno
R3 + Arduino WiFi Shield. The program read the 6 analog port values and
can read/set the only 4 digital pin (5,6,8,9) remaining free when you
use the WiFi Shield (which, as probably you know, use a lot of pin :
4,11,12,13,7,10).

To increase the I/O I'm now trying to move to Arduino Mega 2560 ... ;-)

All the exchange of information is done using the HTTP/GET protocol, so
quite easy ...

If you need more info or help, free to contact me off-list ... :-)

Guglielmo