Arduino and LiveCode and RadioShack and rambling on

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Feb 21 15:20:06 EST 2013

On 22/02/2013, at 7:00 AM, "William Waldman" <wwaldman at klht.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to imagine a way to talk (ideally, bidirectionally) to an
> Arduino using a LiveCode app on iOS.
> Does anyone have experience with this?

Have you seen my commitment to implementing a core bluetooth external for iOS if RunRev meet their pledge target? I have had 2 requests for this and both were interested in using the Red Bear BLE shield to play with an arduino. http://redbearlab.com

> My only ideas are using [ http://www.redpark.com/c2db9.html ]the Redpark
> serial cable (not sure if we can talk to it via LiveCode, maybe using
> mergeExt?)

Tom McGrath has done quite a bit of work on this already using mergAccessory

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!