1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 21 13:20:42 EST 2013

Alan Stenhouse wrote:
> BTW, I'm a member of the Aussie group as I have a "cunning plan" to be back down there in the not-too-distant future...

I would LOVE to see a LiveCode conference in either AU or NZ.

FWIW, there's an online user group for AU LiveCode devs at LinkedIn:
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4543239>

Should we consider such a conference?

Auckland or Wellington would be my first choices, but Sydney, Brisbane
or Melbourne would be great too (I haven't yet been to AU, but my visits
to NZ have been wonderful).

Anyone who's visited the antipodes understands that it's the rest of the
world that's upside down.  Such a sane way of life down under.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World