1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 20 21:22:56 EST 2013

On 21/02/2013, at 1:09 PM, planix wrote:

> I'm in Brisbane. I lived and worked in Tasmania (Launceston) for 10 years
> before moving to Qld in the early 2000's. I have been really interested to
> see the work that you are doing from down there. Your work on externalising
> for iOS is truly impressive. I wish I was more of a programmer so I could
> contribute something like that for Android (though I understand there are
> problems with having access to the Android SDK).

Wait till we get the extensions API. If that happens what third parties will be able to do for this platform will knock everybody's socks off.

> I have emailed John and let him know that I would also be interested in
> being part of a LUG(AUS). It's great to see Australians starting to *make
> some noise* around their involvement with Livecode.

Great, I already started a subgroup to the linkedin livecode user group so that might be a good place for us to start although of the 7 people in there only 2 are actually Australian.. I think Richard wants to be one.... I don't know if I can give people the boot from there... not worth the trouble unless others join I guess.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4543239&trk=hb_side_g

> Hopefully we can meet up
> some time and I'd really love to do that hiking in the Tassie wilderness.
> Hiking, rafting, communing with the tall trees and Livecoding at the same
> time - what an amazing thought.

Excellent... yes we could always do the south coast track if we wanted a nice walk ;-)

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!