1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

planix dr.alistair at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:09:22 EST 2013

Hi Monte,

I'm in Brisbane. I lived and worked in Tasmania (Launceston) for 10 years
before moving to Qld in the early 2000's. I have been really interested to
see the work that you are doing from down there. Your work on externalising
for iOS is truly impressive. I wish I was more of a programmer so I could
contribute something like that for Android (though I understand there are
problems with having access to the Android SDK).

I have emailed John and let him know that I would also be interested in
being part of a LUG(AUS). It's great to see Australians starting to *make
some noise* around their involvement with Livecode. Hopefully we can meet up
some time and I'd really love to do that hiking in the Tassie wilderness.
Hiking, rafting, communing with the tall trees and Livecoding at the same
time - what an amazing thought.

cheers

Alistair