1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 20 18:42:44 EST 2013

On 21/02/2013, at 10:25 AM, planix wrote:

> Alistair Campbell
> (Australia)

Good work Alistair! Where in Aus? Interestingly after years of there only being a handful of Aus developers we seem to be starting to make some noise around here. Perhaps one day my goal of a mini-conference where we get a few gurus to fly in may come to fruition.

I'm not sure if my immersive Tasmanian Trail code+mountain biking boot camp idea will ever come together but you can't do everything.

Did you get this from Heather today?
I have been asked to send this email on behalf of LiveCode user John Tregea, to begin an initiative to set up an Australian LiveCode Users Group. Please reply to him directly on john at debraneys.com if you are interested in taking part. Please see his message below.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services