Card scrolling

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:49:34 EST 2013

On 02/20/2013 07:38 PM, Robert Sneidar wrote:
> The way I have heard to do this in the past is to create a group of all the controls on the card, then set the vScroll of the group to true.
>
> Bob

Funnily enough, just this evening, I've put together a stack for my wife
for her lectures on Anglo-Saxon;

this includes a socking great map (3000 by 3000 pixels) of the South of
England pointing out lots of places
associated with King Aelfred of the West Saxons, in a 1200 x 620 stack;
so, I grouped the image, set it to have
both vertical and horizontal controls, and set the size to 1100 x 610
pixels - and, Lo & Behold, a drop-dead, sexy
map.

Richmond.