How to set the minWidth dynamically?

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:31:26 EST 2013

2013/2/20 Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de>

> Hi Thierry,
> yes, but thats the same as with the minWidth.

Sorry it doen't work.

> You can't set/change these
> properties, while the user is resizing the window (holding down the mouse).
> The change will be made, after the user releases the mouse and that’s too
> late. What I need is to break/stop the resizing at a certain point (where
> my
> objects overlap).

Umm, some thoughts...
Can't you know (calculate) before the user resize your stack, the min
acceptable ?
or I certainly miss something...

My first thought was just not to pass the resizeStack message when the size
> gets too small, but that doesn't work either. Obviosly the resizing of the
> window happens before the message resizeStack.

No, this doesn't work. Even written in the dictionary.

Thierry

Thanks