menuPick

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 21:05:44 EST 2013

Hi.

the "menuHistory" will return the selected line.

The menuItems in a manu are just a return delimited list of text. So your menu choices, usually set up in a switch construction in your menuPick handler, can load the menu as required.

Write back if this does not work the first time you try it.

Craig Newman