Project Update #7: Next Generation LiveCode (Open Source) by RunRev Ltd

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Feb 19 10:01:15 EST 2013

I agree with you Richmond.  There are many talented interface designers on
this list, and having a place to express design ideas pictorially would be
awesome.  It would need to be structured so that we could vote the best
features into the new interface as a whole.  They don't even have to work
yet, but if the design is intuitive, RunRev can add the working scripts (or
this list, or the open-source community can).

~Roger