about the GPL version, and password protection...

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Feb 18 14:23:44 EST 2013

No it's just password protected ones it can't run. The GPL version can't have the password protection code otherwise it would risk everyone's commercial code. Even the enterprise source version will not have that code open but as an object file/library.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!