1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:13:07 EST 2013

The contributions to 1001 things to do with LiveCode have been fantastic. Thanks to everybody who has submitted their app. I feel we now have the start of a decent gallery for LiveCode. It certainly shows the range of uses of LiveCode. I'm hoping to have the time to keep the blog active even after the Kickstarter campaign. I believe it can become a lasting "sales brochure" for LiveCode (both GPL and Commercial versions).

1001 things is getting about 400 hits a day, apart from Friday when it was mentioned in RunRev's Kickstarter campaign (more than 1100 page views). I guess the vast majority of those are from people who are already committed to LiveCode. I'm sure that this will build organically over time, especially if there is a link from RunRev.com to 1001 things.

My worry is that there isn't much time left and 1001 things won't have much impact on the Kickstarter campaign unless there is a dramatic increase in traffic. I'd appreciate any help you can give to get people to notice the site - links to it, mention it on Facebook or LinkedIn, Tweet about it.

Thanks in advance.

Peter