OT. Kickstart Union of Genius

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Feb 15 12:52:28 EST 2013

I want to take this opportunity to plug another Kickstarter project now that
it's into its last 48 hours. It's not entirely OT since it's in Edinburgh <g>.
Union of Genius is a cafe that has met their original KS funding goals and a few
stretch goals, including providing soup in perpetuity to Edinburgh's Care Van.
I'm proud to be a supporter, and if you've got extra cash after supporting LC's
Kickstarter project, do think about sending some their way in the next couple of
days. I'll be happily making my way over to Union of Genius for a bowl of soup
at the conference in May. Yum.

<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unionofgenius/union-of-genius-because-we-all-need-soup-0>

--
 Mark Wieder