[ANN] Possible NorCal Users Group/LiveCode Intro Meetup

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Feb 15 06:02:53 EST 2013

Hello LiveCoders:

The LiveCode meetup at Google is on!  The date will be Monday Feb 25, 6:30 ­
8:30PM PST.
Google headquarters is located in Mountain View CA, near the 101 freeway.
Directions to the actual building will be provided once the room is
finalized (Google owns a lot of buildings).

A few folks have asked about the possibility of doing remote presentations
and/or listening in.  We're waiting to find out what services Google can
provide.  Worst case, we might try to arrange some kind of Ustream or
similar connection.  More details to come.

The current plan for the event is two parts: the first 30 - 45 min or so
will be allotted for an informal introduction to LiveCode for folks who
haven't used the platform or have questions about it.  The remaining time is
available for you to share a project you're working on and/or discuss your
development issues.  (I have a few things myself that I think folks might be
interested in seeing.)  If you would like to make a presentation, please
contact me off list so I can arrange a schedule.

Free registration for the event is setup here:
http://livecode-meetup-sfbayarea.eventbrite.com/

To the folks who contacted me directly, please use the above form so we can
keep track of the number of people attending.

Looking forward to meeting up :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director