revOnline down again?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 14 18:10:43 EST 2013

Kevin Miller <kevin at ...> writes:

> The team are working on this now. I can assure you this was queue in
> response to your ticket and not simply because you posted on here :)

...and I suppose it's also just coincidence that 5.5.4 was released today? <g>

Seriously, though, revOnline has been down since the server upgrade and i think
it looks bad for key services to be nonfunctional for long periods. I'm annoyed
because I've got bug fixes to update and can't do it, but I know it'll get
resolved in time. I'm more concerned about showing off everything in its best
light at this critical time in the KS project.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net