Campaign update

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Feb 14 11:17:41 EST 2013

Here's a RAD idea.  Most local "printed" newspapers have an editorial
column where anyone can just write about their interests.  If many of us
could submit articles about the possibility of regular folk being able to
learn programming FOR FREE, it may encourage at least a hobbyist uptake.
 Of course, this could lead to more interest and people that had not even
considered programming eventually becoming developers.  That's kinda what
happened to me with HyperCard some 20 years ago, and now it's what I do.
 An article for a newspaper editorial column probably shouldn't be written
like a press release though.  It may be too late in the kickstarter to
reach the morning newspaper reader, especially considering the time it
would take to get an article chosen for print.  Just a thought.

~Roger