Campaign update

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Feb 14 09:31:40 EST 2013

Yes, we tried to connect it to the RunRev page but it doesn't let you. It
can only be connected to a person, which is not what we want to do. I
guess its easy enough to find our FB page if you look for it.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code