revOnline down again?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Feb 14 04:04:48 EST 2013

I assume this is some sort of test, to see how patient I really am first
thing in the morning before coffee. [Snip sarcastic remark. Do I pass the
test?]

Mark, the team have responded on 33 bug reports this week. If you have a
problem with some aspect of our software or services, please file one. Or
write to support. Oddly enough our tech team does not spend its entire day
reading this list. Then they truly wouldn't get anything done.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code