Using returninfield

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Feb 13 18:39:19 EST 2013

This feels like a very naive question .... but I've searched the docs
for ages and tried various things, and I'm sure someone here can answer
off the top of their head :-)

I have a bunch of text entry fields. I can type in to them, or edit them
- and then hit TAB to move to the next field.
They can't have any CRs in them, so if the user types CR I want it to
behave just like TAB would have done.
I can use "returninfield" to detect it - but how do I then move to the
next field ("next" as in "the same as if I hit TAB") ?

Thanks
-- Alex.