What do you want to contribute?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:29:43 EST 2013

On Feb 13, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Mike Kerner wrote:

> 2) Puny but so, so annoying:  built-in method to switch between the run and
> edit modes - remember command-tab?  I know that's not an option but...

Here's my current workaround, use in a frontscript, launched on opening LC:

on tabkey
   if "revNewScriptEditor" is in line 1 of the openstacks then pass tabkey
   if the controlkey is down then
      if "browse" is in the tool then
         set the tool to pointer
      else
         set the tool to browse
      end if
   else
      pass tabkey
   end if
end tabkey

Control-tab switches tool. Similar enough to the old command-tab that it's easy to remember. It would be nice to have this built into the IDE, though.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig