What do you want to contribute?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 13 16:53:10 EST 2013

Monte,
The problem I have is that even though I'm a regular LC user, I don't know
what's where and what the various elements are in because I haven't tried
to dive in to look at it.  So without having a good understanding of what's
going on, it's hard to put my name on any of those things AND we also need
to know what Kevin is willing to relinquish control of without the project
getting forked first.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com