1001 things you can do with LiveCode

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 13 14:56:41 EST 2013

I did do it... then bumped it up again... if everyone here did what I did then we would meet all the stretch goals + I would get to write my promised CoreBluetooth external for selling out of £640. Plus I have decided that if it goes open source I will (attempt) to work out why sockets aren't supported on mobile and fix it if possible rather than doing a separate external even though we haven't met that funding goal either. I think that would be an appropriate first contribution from me if I can get my head around the engine, however, I can't do it if LiveCode doesn't go open source. I'm sure there's many others that are keen to contribute and as the saying goes "many hands make light work".

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!