LiveCode has a new eye on the earth

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:18:30 EST 2013

The key phrase here is (paraphrased): "We load 3000 to 4000 commands into
the spacecraft daily. It's vital that we check every single command to
ensure it will execute properly and without harming any part of the
spacecraft. This check is always done under a short deadline, and it used
to take three people two hours to perform. LoadChecker automates the whole
process for a greater degree of reliability, and completes the check in
just five seconds."

So NASA trusts the safety of a satellite to a program written in LiveCode.
Pretty is one thing, the safety of satellites is another level.