Re: radical Kickstarter idea…

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Feb 11 22:29:55 EST 2013

Why would it need to be an instant reward? After reading a couple of Mark's blogs though I think just getting the concentrated effort on refactoring and adding extensibility to the engine will be enough reward. Once done then so many more things will become possible with LiveCode. Not to mention all the things we have been asking for for years suddenly within reach.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!