PPC ?

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Sat Feb 9 18:10:10 EST 2013

On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:57 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> What chance:
>
> 1. A Mac PPC version of O-S Livecode?
>
> 2. A Linux PPC version of O-S Livecode?
>
> Lots of underfunded schools "out there" running PPC Macs with either of those Operating Systems.

I have a G3 PowerBook running LC 5.0.2 taking data in a blockhouse out in a field, unattended, sending it out via DropBox and WildBlue satellite. It is very stable. I don't imagine the O-S version will break it (I sure hope not). My biggest problem is that its a nice warm place for mice to play - can't close the lid all the way or it sleeps.
.Jerry