Another Hardrive went down!

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Feb 8 19:06:49 EST 2013

I think it depends on the usage. It also depends on your expectation for a classic drive with no SSD. Most recommend replacing a mission critical drive after 3 years whether or not you need to. Given that, an SSD drive may, with an adequate backup and recovery strategy, be a very good solution for those needing <loving> the speed gains, which are significant, especially for disk intensive operations.

Bob