Background groups

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Feb 8 14:47:35 EST 2013

Hi Pete:

"Place" adds an instance of an existing group to a card.
Copy & paste creates a new group object.

Deleting a group physically deletes it from the stack.
Removing a group removes the instance of the group from the card, but
doesn't delete the group from the stack.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design