Another Hardrive went down!

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Fri Feb 8 14:05:42 EST 2013

Mark,

Just purchased two 512 Go SSD drives to replace the HDs of my MBPs while one of them went slowing down dramatically over the 15 last days. In reading your post, it seems that my two 2 TB LaCie TimeMachine backUp drives won't become less important than before…

Will let know there what the operational live cycle of those SSDs is to the end but, in your experience, do you think that i can expect to get them OK for weeks, months or years  with 8 Go RAM in each MBP ?

Best,

Pierre