Thinking the unthinkable.

Gabriel Johnson gwjapp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:08:01 EST 2013

I took a look at some graphs of successful kickstarter campaigns on
http://canhekick.it/, and it appears that a good percentage of them start
strong, lose steam in the middle, then pick up once again toward the end.
At the very least, the pledge rate seems to vary quite a bit as the
campaigns progress.

Here's a graph of LiveCode's progress so far:

http://canhekick.it/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode