Android Externals

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Feb 6 23:25:22 EST 2013

It's definitely behind schedule statistically.  But I've been involved with
a couple of Kickstarter projects and the way it seems to go is:

- an initial burst of investors that put it ahead statistically
- a mid period where everything just bumbles along quite slowly
- a final push in the last few days where things pick up because of last
minute efforts and people on the sidelines who are waiting to see how much
to contribute to make it happen

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>