Uninstalling on Windows?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Wed Feb 6 19:55:49 EST 2013

I would say that between the two extremes, most software uninstalls leave user related files and settings on the computer. For one thing, the uninstall may not be permanent. It may be something the user does to "fix" something that seems wrong to him. For another thing, the user can easily delete said files if you put them in a readily accessible place and label them as such. Because of that, most users expect that their preferences and saved settings are going to be there when they reinstall.

"Clean Freaks", well when it comes to computers, Clean Freaks are just obsessive compulsive people that someone gave a computer to, against all good judgement. I don't think anyone needs to worry about them... unless they know where you live.

Bob