ads in the kickstarted page

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Feb 5 20:54:58 EST 2013

As is common with YouTube videos, there is a yellow bar that appears in the scrubber of the video controller. It doesn't appear until after a few seconds of the video playing (the "students just get it" one). At 10 seconds an overlay ad appears. Just now I got one about audiojungle, whatever that is. Earlier on I had one about some sort of energy pill.