[OT] vote for my app...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Feb 5 20:37:37 EST 2013

Colin-

Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 11:35:45 AM, you wrote:

> I feel slightly cheeky in asking this, but an app that was
> originally due to be done in LiveCode, but that I argued should be
> in Flash, is up for an award. I think some of you downloaded the app
> anyway, and I don't think you need to own the app to vote (you do
> need a Twitter account).

I was gonna vote, but when I went to sign in I got to

"Authorize Shorty Awards to use your account?
This application will be able to:
    Read Tweets from your timeline.
    See who you follow, and follow new people.
    Update your profile.
    Post Tweets for you."

So, sorry, but I'll pass. Good luck with the voting.
Am I the only one who reads these things? Or cares?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net