Toronto Meetup

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Tue Feb 5 20:36:50 EST 2013

Inspired by the other LiveCode meet-ups being organized recently I was
wondering if there are LiveCode Developers in the Toronto and GTA  area who
would like to get together in the next couple of weeks.  I have been offered
a space to host at a local centre  that supports new ventures and
entrepreneurs that I am working with in downtown Toronto.  First I want to
see if there is interest from existing LiveCode users.  Again as others have
said already this would be a chance for existing users to meet-up and also
promote LiveCode and the Kickstarter campaign beyond the community of
existing LiveCode developers.

Let me know if you are interested by replying to this, or off list if you
wish.

Martin Koob