issue PUT html command

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:11:54 EST 2013

With regard to Android/Google, depending on where the data to be sent as
notifications originates, it is possible to just send the notifications
from your own PC to Google's server, and Google then routes them to the
devices.  I would hope it would be so simple with Apple.  I guess if it was
that simple with Apple, Urbanairship would not exist.

Bernard