# 8 on Kicktraq!

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Feb 3 09:23:58 EST 2013

Thanks David. Its times like these I almost wish we had fewer messages :)

We'll take another look at the campaign tomorrow to see if we can tweak /
include stronger messaging to better hit some of the OSS types.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Unleash Your Killer App