Opening stacks in a standalone

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:37:08 EST 2013

I'm having trouble with opening stacks in a standalone. I have setup a
creator code and file extension. When I make and save a stack from
within the app I first set the stackFileType to my creator code and
"RSTK." If I 2x click the file in the Finder, it launches the program
but does not open the stack. If I drag and drop this stack onto the app,
the app hilites and launches but the stack does not open. I can open the
stack from within the app using the file browser no problem. I have
zipped the app and unzipped it thinking that would force the Finder to
update, restarted and repaired permissions. No happiness. I've never had
trouble with this before . . . Running Mt. Lion and LC 5.02. I'm sure
it's something simple, but any suggestions?

--
Thanks,
Marty Knapp