ho lee kow

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 22:55:54 EST 2013

No, I'm not referring to a Chinese farmer…

I emailed Steve Wozniak earlier today, and he replied already. He said he's going to sponsor 'me' on Kickstarter. I've replied to let him know that it isn't me, I'm just a customer and a pledger. And to ask again if he would Tweet about it.

He also said this, and hopefully he won't mind that I've quoted him:

"I have never found anything like Hypercard (or its variants) that was simple enough for students to make sophisticated apps that looked and worked the same as ones from professional developers."

Also, in replying to me he cc'd his wife, Bill Atkinson (at the email address I had already sent to when emailing Bill), and John Sculley.