LC MISTAKES

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Feb 1 21:38:21 EST 2013

Hi Jacqi,

I've always appreciate your attempts to "educate" me on this subject. I just didn't want to do things that way, so I ignored your efforts, figuring your postings on the topic must be helping someone else on the list. So I guess I was both deaf and blind to the issue. My biggest complaint regarding the re-coding that Revolution did, when importing H/C stacks, was when I went back into the "converted" stacks to make changes, I had to struggle to find where to make the changes. Somebody else had been messing with my code.

Water over the dam now. Thanks.

Joe Wilkins