BackgroudBehavior of a group

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 19:13:40 EST 2013

It shouldn't have been a surprise that the group didn't appear when you made a new card in another stack. If it worked that way, then when you made a new card in another stack it ought to make every background group you've ever made appear.

All you have to do to get what you want is to copy the group from the stack you made it in, and paste it in the first card that needs it in the new stack. Then when you make more cards in that new stack, the group will appear automatically.