Trying to make economic sense of open sourcing livecode

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:56:33 EST 2013

What if someone contributes to the GPL version that gives it the ability to
have and create password protected stacks (not supporting the
commercial implementation but a whole new variant)?

Obviously, there will be contributors that will want to add features to the
GPL version that has similar features in the commercial product.