# 8 on Kicktraq!

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Feb 1 18:06:06 EST 2013

I have a friend who ran a successful KS project, albeit for a lot less
money.  One of the things he did was to post updates to the project every
couple of days - news of well known donors, encouraging words to donate,
even  repeating stuff from the main body of the project, anything to keep
the project page dynamic.

Just another string to the bow.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>