mobile push notifications how-to

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Fri Feb 1 15:30:57 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

Will send to this list the LC (push messages editor), PHP (server relayer to the APNS and GCM servers) and SQL (devices to send the messages too) scripts i use to manage this kind of tasks against iOS and Android next week after coming back to desk. Too recent to be really perfect but works indeed ;-)

Best Regards,

Pierre