Kickstarter progress meter stack on revOnline

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:00:14 EST 2013

2013/2/1 Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>

In case you missed it, Thierry Douez made a nice little stack with graphs
> here:
> http://sunny-tdz.com/dwn

Thanks Scott.

> You could combine the stacks into a full screen presentation with mind
> numbing, eye glazing statistics.

If you download the stack,
you'll see it's stated that you can do whatever with it.

Please, do so,
but don't forget I've made this stack in a couple of hours for fun.
The code for the graph is quite straightforward and about 30 lines.

Regards,

Thierry

 Regards,