mobile push notifications how-to

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Fri Feb 1 13:59:56 EST 2013

Does anybody have a how-to guide for using  push notifications? I've read through the dictionary and the iOS release notes about how to handle received notifications, but how does one actually send out a message? The docs mention a "Push Notification Server" and registering for the service, but I don't understand how you do that. Is it done through iTunes Connect somewhere?

I'm probably just a little thick today, but I can't seem to figure this out.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield