Flow/wrap text into an irregular shape

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 06:44:54 EST 2013

> 2013/12/30 Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>:

>> So, here are the two approaches we have thus far:
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54789013/Android/triangle_text/tri_txt.livecode
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54789013/Android/triangle_text/tri_txt_Thierry.livecode
>>
>> ~Roger
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Thierry Douez <th.douez at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here is a quick-and-dirty first attempt.
>>>
>>> The char version makes a perfect regular triangle,
>>> the word version works but could probably have to be tuned a bit more..
>>> And I'm using measureText(..) available in LC 6.5.

Ok, I've done the correction and calculate automatically the
number of lines of the field. I've added another button so we
can wrap by char or by word. I've already send to you the new stack
and it would be nice if you tell us when you put it on your dropbox.

Happy new year  Livecoders!

BONNE ANNEE et MEILLEURS VOEUX 2014.