Fwd: BvG Docu fails

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Dec 29 08:43:45 EST 2013

Hi Bill (second try, firs time didn't arrive)

It seems that RunRev forgot to include one of the revdocuclump stacks, there'll probably a quick fix for that as their dictionary doesn't work correctly either, I filed a bug report. So you could simply wait for them to do that.

If you can't wait, just add a try/end try around the following line:
1. in the code of the stack, in the handler "docuLibCreateContent": put decompress(theCProps[theClump]) into theXML
2. add try/end try like this:
try
 put decompress(theCProps[theClump]) into theXML
end try

note that this only makes the stack work, but the affected entries won't work (see list below)

sorry for the inconvenience
BvG

c32,iBeam
c33,left