Flow/wrap text into an irregular shape

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Dec 27 22:17:27 EST 2013

I actually considered the multiple fields approach, but realizing that the
text may need to scroll if there is more than what will fit, I have that
one marked as having potential, but with some limitations.  I need to keep
the original text fully intact, and this triangle idea is only to be a
"view" for a custom interface made up of various sizes of triangles
throughout.

~Roger