Flow/wrap text into an irregular shape

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Dec 27 21:28:23 EST 2013

The text should appear to flow into the triangle, rather than the

usual boring rectangles we are accustomed to. To achieve

this magical madness, some sophisticated algo will

be necessary. It will somehow need to detect if

a word is going to breach the boundary of

the triangle or not. If so, then the word

should go to the next line. Either

a cr should be inserted where

the text will break, or

the specific line